Having your multi-engine rating is the first step to flying for most commercial airlines. This rating also allows private pilots the ability to step up in class for their plane and enjoy a more capable aircraft.
Instructional Areas Covered
- Aircraft systems
- Multi-engine aerodynamics
- Normal procedures
- Abnormal and emergency procedures
Eligibility Requirements for Multi-Engine Rating
- Private Pilot's License
Aeronautical Experience Requirements for Multi-Engine Rating
- Logbook endorsement certifying knowledge
- Logbook endorsement certifying flight proficiency
- Complete the required practical test
Contact us today to learn more about course curriculum and registration.